The Youth Initiative for Human Rights in Kosovo seeks applications for the position of:
Demand for Justice (D4J) Project Coordinator
The Youth Initiative for Human Rights is a regional network of non-governmental organizations with programs on the territories of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia. www.yihr.org
- Coordinate the implementation of the project activities within the Demand for Justice (D4J) Project,
- Organize and coordinate various activities foreseen in projects,
- Is prepared to hold lectures foreseen in the projects and related to the work of other partner members.
- Produces all necessary regular monthly and quarterly reports,
- Coordinate and maintain the communications with relevant stakeholders in Kosovo.
- University degree in Law.
- Relevant work experience in any organization (public, private, NGO) with structured duties and responsibilities. Experience with management is preferred,
- The candidate should have a genuine belief and interest in YIHR values and a willingness to publicly engage in their promotion,
- The candidate should have a very good understanding of the political and social context of Kosovo, with a particular focus on the conditions related to human rights and youth participation in public life,
- Knowledge of Albanian and English is mandatory; while knowledge of Serbian would be an asset,
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Office & Internet software) is mandatory.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of intent (in English) and a CV to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org by November 13rd, 2016
The subject of the email should be: Application for D4J Project Coordinator.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.