Call for ExpertsFiona
Developing a research methodology for the project “Fostering New Approaches to Youth Reconciliation”.
YIHR KS is seeking an expert to develop a research methodology that will outline the conceptual framework of the Virtual Museum of Refugees, for the project “Fostering New Approaches to Youth Reconciliation” funded by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
Fostering New Approaches to Youth Reconciliation is a project that aims to promote reconciliation and trust-building amongst the country’s youth. All this will be made possible through interactive storytelling workshops that intent to invite young people to identify and document wartime experiences that will be featured on the Virtual Museum of Refugees.
The expert is expected to:
- Develop a research methodology that will outline the conceptual framework of the Virtual Museum of Refugees;
- Deliver a specific methodology of conducting the interviews and stories that will be featured on the Virtual Museum of Refugees;
- Define the target groups and audience for the Virtual Museum of Refugees;
- Plan a research methodology that will be also easily adaptable to the regional context;
- Provide further recommendations.
The expert shall fulfill the following requirements:
- Expertise and advanced knowledge on research methodology;
- Advance knowledge on interviewing processes and storytelling methods;
- Thorough knowledge of human rights, dealing with the past, youth, peace, regional cooperation;
- Knowledge of social and political context of Kosovo and Western Balkans region;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English, while the Serbian language is an asset.
How to apply:
Send the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject “Expert for Research Methodology”
- Previously developed a methodology and/or other relevant work;
- Two references/contact points;
- Financial offer (five working days).
Deadline for Application: 17.02.2021