Call for Expression of Interest: Company/Organization for Website Development for the Children of War MuseumFiona
Terms of Reference:
To establish and develop a website to publicize the work of the museum and thus exist online as an entity. YIHS KS is creating this museum to present the experiences of children during the war in Kosovo through their very personal objects (toys, diaries, clothes, etc.) and as well other audio-visual testimonies. This activity is organized within the project “Kosovo Youth Dialogue Activity” which is supported by USAID Kosovo and implemented by YIHR KS.
Purpose of the project:
The main goal of this initiative is to enhance collective memory about the recent war in Kosovo as a way of dealing with the past as well as developing a critical approach towards different narratives through research and documentation of wartime experiences and stories. The museum (based on the idea of the Childhood Museum in Sarajevo) will contribute to inclusive memorialization considering how childhood stories and in general the daily life during the last war has remained on the margins of collective memory and remembrance.
- The website is responsive, fully developed, functioning and running online without any flaws;
- The website is designed and programmed in a way that enables the YIHR KS team to manage its content (preferably through WordPress or Wix);
- The website design is based on the museum brand identity created by our brand identity design team.
- The website is able to accommodate blog-based and article-based content, directories, audio and video content; social media integration; online forms
- The website is adaptable for future feature and performance upgrades;
How to apply:
Send the following documents to email@example.com with the e-mail subject “Children of War Museum Website Development” by Sep 22, 2022.
- CV / Portfolio of Previous Works
- Previous work with museums would be considered an asset.
- Outline of complete costs for developing the website