Job Vacancy: Executive DirectorAdministrator
Youth Initiative for Human Rights Kosovo invites all interested to apply for the position of the Executive Director. Main responsibilities of the Executive Director are fundraising, project development, managing programs and finances of the organization, and staff management. The Youth Initiative for Human Rights, founded in 2003 as a regional non-governmental organization has been transformed into a regional network of Youth Initiative for Human Rights in Kosovo, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and Croatia, whilst maintaining its mission, vision and values.
Youth Initiative for Human Rights – Kosovo (YIHR KS) is keen that human rights and democratic values are the foundations of a responsible and progressive society. YIHR KS is dedicated to the process of dealing with the past, protection of human rights, empowering the rule of law and the role of youth in Kosovo.
– First level university degree
– Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience in Civil Society organizations, preferably human rights organizations;
– Professional fluency in English, both oral and written, and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely;
– Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender identities, and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity;
– Ability to assess the situation and react rapidly, as well as to adjust and cope with changing tasks and priorities;
– Good communication skills;
– Demonstrated skills in project writing and project development;
– Demonstrated skills in managing staff;
All candidates interested should submit a letter of interest attached to their CV. All documents should be submitted at the Youth Initiative for Human Rights Kosovo offices, str. Rexhep Mala nr.9, or to email@example.com before 30th of August 2017, 17:00h.
For any additional information, please contact us on:
038 748 018