Open Call for a Project CoordinatorFiona
Position: Project Coordinator
Youth Initiative for Human Rights – Kosovo is a non-governmental organization established in 2004 which works in promoting and protecting human rights and democratic values, with a focus in the process of dealing with the past, human rights, and the role of youth in Kosovo as well as in the region. YIHR KS is part of the Youth Initiative for Human Rights regional network with offices in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, and Montenegro.
We are looking for one Project Coordinator to join our team in the Dealing with the Past Program.
Details about the position:
- Place: Prishtina
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 7 months (with possibility for extension)
- Status: full time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate implementation of all activities within the projects implemented by YIHR KS.
- Conduct thorough desk and field research.
- Prepare final narrative reports.
- Maintain regular contact with donors and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for all logistics with regard to projects’ activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences.
- At least one year of working experience in project implementation in an NGO or other organizations.
- Knowledge of the social and political context of Kosovo and the Western Balkans region.
- Thorough knowledge of dealing with the past processes, human rights, and youth issues in Kosovo and the Western Balkans region.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English, while the Serbian language is an asset.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task and plan according to agreed timelines.
- Ability to work individually with little oversight and as part of the group.
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization.
- Ready to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
How to apply:
Send the following documents to email@example.com with the e-mail subject “Project Coordinator – Dealing with the Past Program”:
- Motivation letter.
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline: April 11, 2021, 23:59.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.