YIHR KS is seeking two (2) part-time researchers to lead the interviewing and outreaching process of the Virtual Museum of Refugees, for the project “Fostering New Approaches to Youth Reconciliation” funded by the National Endowment for Democracy (NED).
Fostering New Approaches to Youth Reconciliation is a project that aims to promote reconciliation and trust-building amongst the country’s youth. All this will be made possible through interactive storytelling workshops that intent to invite young people to identify and document wartime experiences that will be featured on the Virtual Museum of Refugees.
The researchers are expected to:
- Lead the interviewing process for the Virtual Museum of Refugees;
- Outreach for people to be interviewed for the Virtual Museum of Refugees;
- Mentor and increase the research skills of the youth participating of the “Fostering New Approaches to Youth Reconciliation” project.
The researchers shall fulfill the following requirements:
- Basic skills and knowledge on interviewing procedures and methods;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and friendly demeanor;
- Thorough knowledge of human rights, dealing with the past, youth, peace,
- regional cooperation;
- Knowledge of social and political context of Kosovo and Western Balkans
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English, while the
- Serbian language is an asset.
How to apply:
Send the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject “Researcher
for the Virtual Museum of Refugees”
- Motivation Letter;
- Two references/contact points;
Deadline for Application: 26.02.2021