Open Call – Human Rights FellowshipFiona
Duration: 6 months
Starting date: February, 2022
We are delighted to announce the launching of the Human Rights Fellowship Program at YIHR KS.
Become an active citizen and human rights defender through this Fellowship. We want to hear your voice on social issues and human rights, we want to grow your active engagement in such topics, advance your research skills, and encourage your commitment as a human rights defender.
If you aspire to enhance your understanding of contemporary human rights issues, learn more on human rights mechanisms and standards, and be equipped with the tools to tackle challenging human rights problems in our country and region, prepare your documents and do not hesitate to apply for the Human Rights Fellowship Program.
- Receive tailored mentoring and skill development in topics related to human rights, dealing with the past, and regional cooperation.
- Work in an organization that deals with human rights issues hands-on.
- Receive mentoring while conducting a research paper on Human Rights related topics.
- Gain organizational, writing, and job-related skills.
- Student of Social Science and Law in the final year of studies or recent graduate.
- Thorough knowledge of human rights, dealing with the past, youth, peace, regional cooperation.
- Thorough knowledge of the social and political context of Kosovo and the Western Balkans region.
- Monitor and conduct a research paper on Human Rights related topics by the end of the Fellowship.
- Be self-motivated and passionate about Human Rights and social issues.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and Albanian or Serbian.
Send the following documents to email@example.com, with the email subject “Human Rights Fellowship Program”:
- Letter of Motivation;
- Writing samples from previous work;
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline: January 23, 2022, 15:00.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.