Open Call: Monitoring and Administration AssistantFiona
Position: Monitoring and Administration Assistant
Youth Initiative for Human Rights – Kosovo is a non-governmental organization established in 2004. YIHR KS works in promoting and protecting human rights and democratic values, with a focus in the process of dealing with the past, human rights, empowering the rule of law and the role of youth in Kosovo. YIHR KS is part of the Youth Initiative for Human Rights regional network with offices in Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia and Montenegro.
We are looking for one Monitoring and Administration Assistant to join our team.
Details about the position:
- Place: Prishtina
- Starting date: 1st of July 2020
- Duration: 12 months (with possibility for extension)
- Working hours: Full time (40 hours per week)
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible of monitoring grantees within the Dealing with the Past program;
- Responsible for review of grantee activities and supporting expense documentation;
- Responsible of managing all required technical, administrative and logistical tasks within the Small Grants Scheme;
- Assist in implementation of activities within the projects implemented by YIHR KS;
- Assist in management of YIHR KS’s finance and procurement documentation, hard and soft documentation filling;
- Maintain and track organizational HR and vendor database, including monthly staff timesheets;
- Maintain organizational petty cash register and execute cash payments, staff cash advances and reimbursements;
- Responsible for logistics with regard to projects activities and technical work, including the arrangement of trips, hotels, tickets and other needs when required;
- Maintain organizational inventory and equipment list;
- Prepare relevant templates for administration purposes;
- Responsible for the technical maintenance and management of the YIHR KS office;
- Other duties as assigned by YIHR KS management.Key Qualifications:
- Preferable bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Law or other relevant fields;
- At least one year of working experience in project implementation in an NGO or other organization;
- At least one year of working experience in finances and administration in an NGO or any other organization;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Knowledge of Albanian and English, while Serbian language is an asset;
- Ability to work individually with little oversight and as part of the group;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization;
- Ready to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
How to apply:
Send the following document to email@example.com with the e-mail subject “Monitoring and Administration Assistant”:
- CV (max. 2 pages);
- Motivation letter (max. 1 page);
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline for Application: June 16, 2020.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.