Project assistant – Call for ApplicationAdministrator
Youth Initiative for Human Rights – Kosovo seeks applications for the position of Project Assistant from young Serbs from all around Kosovo
YIHR is a regional, non-governmental and non-profit organization convinced that human rights and civic values are the bases of every open and progressive society. The organization has programs in Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro and Croatia. www.yihr.org
• The candidate should have completed a university or still be a student;
• A good understanding of the political, social and human rights situation in Kosovo;
• Excellent communication and writing skills;
• Good knowledge of English in writing and speaking;
• Knowledge of basic computer skills (Office Packages & Internet) is mandatory;
• Previous work experience in any organization (public, private, NGO) with structured duties and responsibilities would be an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Project Assistant will be will be responsible for assisting the in the implementation of cross community project, which is an exchange project between Kosovo Albanians and Kosovo Serbs. The project includes different activities, with the main purpose of gathering young people from both communities in order to give them information about human rights, advocacy, and activism and create an environment of communication and dialogue.
Interested candidates should submit a short and concrete Motivation Letter and a CV to the following e-mail address: