JOB VACANCY – Junior Graphic DesignerFiona
We are looking for a JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER to capture YIHR KS work in Kosovo through high-quality graphic design products and services which will be used for publication, YIHR KS internal and external use, and social media networks.
Start Date: Immediately
Duration of assignment: Temporary
Status: Part-time assignment
- Minimum of 1-year experience in graphic production
- Strong theoretical and practical background in graphic design, including the use of design software such as those on Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of printing processes (offset and digital) and color management;
- Previous professional experience with NGOs or similar organizations would be considered an asset;
- Good understanding of new and evolving technologies and digital platforms;
- Knowledge of standard software packages, including MS Office– MS Access–MS Visio.
- To improve/develop the design and layout of publications, web content, presentations and other communication products;
- Original illustrations for web articles, newsletters, reports, brochures, posters, and other communication/visibility materials for thematic areas of work.
Interested applicants should submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 23:59 pm on 15th November 2020. The subject line must read “Graphic Designer”.