JOB VACANCY – Program AssistantFiona
We are looking for Three Program Assistants to join our team.
Details about the position:
∙ Place: Prishtina
∙ Starting date: December 2020/January 2021
∙ Status: full time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in the implementation of all activities within the projects implemented by YIHR KS;
- Assist in project development and grants writing;
- Assist in preparing projects reports;
- Responsible for all logistics with regard to projects activities and technical work;
- Responsible to update the monitoring and evaluation database for all projects;
- Do independent work as well as teamwork in the implementation of various activities;
- Conduct thorough desk research on human rights, rule of law, dealing with the past, peacebuilding, and other focus areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences;
- At least one year of working experience in project implementation in an NGO or other organization;
- Thorough knowledge of human rights, dealing with the past, youth, peace, regional cooperation;
- Knowledge of social and political context of Kosovo and Western Balkans region;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English, while the Serbian language is an asset;
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and plan according to agreed timelines;
- Ability to work individually with little oversight and as part of the group;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization;
- Ready to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
How to apply:
Send the following document to email@example.com with the e-mail subject “Program Assistant”:
- CV (max 2 pages);
- Motivation letter (max 1 page);
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline for Application: November 15, 2020, at 23:59.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.