OPEN CALL: External Project Evaluation ExpertFiona
APPLY FOR EXTERNAL PROJECT EVALUATION EXPERT POSITION
Youth Initiative for Human Rights in Kosovo (YIHR – KS) is seeking an external expert to develop the evaluation of the Improving Access to Justice at the Municipal Level project.
Improving Access to Justice at the Municipal Level project is a 12-month project with the main goal to strengthen professional capacities of the future young lawyers, to improve legal literacy of young people so they are prepared to apply their profession in practice, increase efficiency, transparency, accountability and professionalism of legal services within the municipal administrations through professional support, and strengthen the capacities of grassroots organizations in promoting and demanding for rule of law and democracy at the local level.
Purpose of the assignment:
Compilation of the evaluation report based on the data analysis of the Improving Access to Justice at the Municipal Level project.
Duties and responsibilities:
The main responsibilities of the expert are:
- Collaborate effectively with project staff to develop an evaluation of the data analysis and the project in general;
- Compilation of the report for data analysis of the project;
- Ensure the quality of the data created for the project.
All interested parties should submit the below mentioned documents latest by August 18, 2021 at email@example.com.
- Cover letter;
- Financial Proposal for 10 working days;
- Accompanying documents of previous work providing expertise.