OPEN CALL: Program AssistantFiona
We are looking for a Program Assistant to join our team!
Details about the position:
- Place: Prishtina
- Starting date: October, 2021
- Status: Full time
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Support the implementation of activities within the projects;
- Assist in preparing projects reports, project development and grants writing;
- Conduct thorough desk research on human rights, rule of law, dealing with the past, peacebuilding, and other focus areas;
- Work independently as well as in teamwork in the implementation of activities;
- Responsible for all logistics with regard to projects activities and technical work;
- Responsible to update the monitoring and evaluation database for all projects;
- Provide administrative and organizational support;
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences;
- At least one year of working experience in project implementation in an NGO or other organization;
- Thorough knowledge of human rights, dealing with the past, youth, peace, regional cooperation;
- Knowledge of social and political context of Kosovo and Western Balkans region;
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in Albanian and English. Serbian would be an added value.
- Excellent computer skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to multi-task and plan according to agreed timelines;
- Ability to work individually with little oversight and as part of the group;
- Be self-motivated and passionate about contributing to the growth of the organization;
- Ready to work in a diverse and dynamic working environment.
How to apply:
Send the following document to firstname.lastname@example.org with the e-mail subject “Program Assistant – 2021”:
- CV (max 2 pages);
- Motivation letter (max 1 page);
- Contact details of two people who can be contacted for a reference.
Deadline for Application: September 15, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.