Senior Researcher – Vacancy AnnouncementAdministrator
The Youth Initiative for Human Rights Kosovo seeks applications for the position of:
The Youth Initiative for Human Rights is a regional network of non-governmental organizations with programs on the territories of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia.www.yihr.org
- Coordinate the implementation of the project activities within the Human Rights Program,
- Desk research and collecting data,
- Monitoring public institutions,
- Produces all necessary regular monthly and quarterly reports,
- Coordinate and maintain the communications with relevant stakeholders in Kosovo,
- Production of a research paper
- University degree in Law, Political Science, Sociology or any other field that fits the profile of YIHR.
- Relevant work experience in any organization (public, private, NGO) with structured duties and responsibilities.
- Experience in research production at least 3-5 years,
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative methods
- Experience with data collection and processing them
- The candidate should have a genuine belief and interest in YIHR values and a willingness to publicly engage in their promotion,
- The candidate should have a very good understanding of the political and social context of Kosovo, with a particular focus on the conditions related to human rights and youth participation in public life,
- Knowledge of Albanian and English is mandatory; while knowledge of Serbian would be an asset,
- Knowledge of basic computer skills (Office & Internet software) is mandatory.
Interested candidates should submit a letter of intent (in English) and a CV to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by August 10, 2016, at 17:00h.
The subject of the email should be: Application for Senior Researcher.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.