External Evaluation ExpertFiona
APPLY FOR PROJECT EVALUATION
Youth Initiative for Human Rights in Kosovo (YIHR – KS) is seeking an expert to develop the evaluation of the Youth for Justice project.
Youth for Justice project is a 12-month project with the main goal to empower young people to demand justice and become active participants in the justice sector in Kosovo. The project has the objective to increase the capacity and critical thinking of law students and youth in general regarding the justice sector by promoting a sustainable and creative legal education program on rights, access to justice, accountability mechanisms, and legal reform.
Data analysis of the Youth for Justice project and compilation of the report will ensure the quality of the data created for the project.
The evaluation expert will work closely with management staff to develop an evaluation of the data analysis and the project in general.
- Compilation of the report for data analysis of the project.
- Cover letter explaining why you are eligible for the service;
- A sample that presents the way the assessment will be carried;
- Documents of previous work or any other documents that prove the expertise;
- Financial offer for six working days.
Please send these documents to email@example.com with the email subject Application – Project Evaluation.
The deadline for submitting applications is May 12, 2021.