Open Call – Specialist of revision and accreditationFiona
YIHR KS is looking for a Specialist of revision and accreditation to complete the revision and accreditation of the Human Rights Program
Functional title: Specialist of revision and accreditation
Type of contract: Service Contract – SC Individual
Overall Objective of the Project
The purpose of the Youth for Justice project is to empower young people to demand justice and become active participants in the justice sector in Kosovo. The project has three objectives: to promote a sustainable and creative Human Rights Education program on rights, access to justice, accountability mechanisms, and legal reform; to increase capacities and critical thinking of law students and youth in general regarding the justice sector; and to enhance dialogue, accountability, and transparency of justice sector towards citizens through youth-driven activities.
In this regard, YIHR KS has developed a “Human Rights Program ” to serve as a program for the training of trainers from different regions of Kosovo.
Therefore, we are looking for a specialist to review the program and prepare the required documents for the accreditation of the “Human Rights Program” within the Ministry of Education, Science, Technology, and Innovation (MESTI).
Purpose of the Assignment
Developing the documentation that is required for the accreditation procedure of the “Human Rights Program” developed by Youth Initiative for Human Rights – Kosovo (YIHR KS).
Duties and responsibilities
The main responsibilities of the expert are:
- Review the “Human Rights Program” based on the criterias of the accreditation set by MESTI;
- Fill in the application, complete the procedures of the accreditation and submit it to MESTI;
- Monitor the process of accreditation and maintain communication with MESTI;
- Develop the manual for the use of the “Human Rights Program”;
- University Degree in Education, Social Sciences or another relevant field;
- Knowledge of accreditation procedures of the programs;
- A professional background in the domain of curricula research and development;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian and English languages. Serbian language would be an advantage.
All interested parties should submit the below-mentioned documents latest by November 27, 2021 at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Cover letter;
- Financial Proposal for 10 days of engagement;
- Methodology and work plan
- Two reference contacts
- Samples of previous work, preferably related to the scope of this assignment